This is a family photo. I am not sure where we are in this photo. My dad and mom are in the back, I am the tallest standing in front of my mom, Mike has the brown hair, and my sister has the blond hair.
This is from a trip we took to visit Mike when he lived in Pittsburgh, PA. At the far left is my son, Ben, then me, then my oldest daughter, Tori, then my mom, and then Mike. In front of me are my other two daughters, Allison and Jessica.
This is a photo of our maternal grandmother. This photo was taken in our living room in our house on Hale St. She is pictured tying something into my sister's hair, while Mike watches.
This photo was taken at my grandmother's house in Royal Oak, MI. Mike and I are playing a game or doing something together.


No comments:
Post a Comment